How we work?
- Integrate gender objectives and actions in SE4ALL Country Action Agend
- Operatinalise a national campaign on WEE (Promoting Women-led Enterprises for Energy
and Local Production ) through Energy Access
- Showcase the results of the WEE programme in SE4All regional and global outreach
The learning and case studies from WEE Nepal Project (Promoting Women-led Enterprises for Energy Access and Local Production ), Project districts will form a basis in the advocacy. The implementation will focus on improved access to energy for empowering and uplifting the lives of women in partnership with / CSOs and social icons through various media for mass awareness, interactions at the National level and multi-pronged communication at the International level in partnership with ENERGIA.
- Community (Women, Men and Children, user groups (water and forest), traditional leaders (Social and religious ))
- Energy Service Providers (NGOs, technology, suppliers, installers, finance institutions and local media) and,
- Policy makers and planners (National, Local)